- List Price: $1,199,900
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- English Basement Apartment
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Stunning and expansive kitchen features copious storage and counter space
- Walk-out from kitchen to lovely rear garden
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Glorious English basement apartment is perfect for long-term guests or has significant rental income potential
- 78 “Walkscore” – This “very walkable” location means you can go car-free!
Welcome home to this inviting, Capitol Hill rowhouse that is guaranteed to knock your socks off! The main level features an inviting foyer area adjoining the large living room with wood-burning fireplace. Continue down the hall to the formal dining room and gorgeously renovated kitchen boasting handsome cabinetry and solid-surface countertops. Best of all, this amazing first floor leads out to the home’s stunning private garden and garage.
Upstairs you’ll find the Master suite with ensuite bath and two additional generous-sized bedrooms (currently used as home offices) that share the home’s hall bathroom. The versatile lower level of this home is perfect for the extension of this home’s living space. Or, take advantage of it’s amazing rental income potential for either long-term guests or short-term like Airbnb.
The location, just 1/2 a block from Lincoln Park and just 1/2 a mile from Eastern Market and Metrorail, you’ll never need the car! Enjoy countless restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and parks all at your doorstep!